PMI is a leader in the field of project management and has the experience, knowledge and resources to aid your professional growth. By becoming a member of PMI you will build relationships, improve your skills, gain access to the most up-to-date knowledge and learn from some of the best in the field.
As a member of PMI, you will receive significant benefits. For example, you will look forward to issues of insightful PMI publications such as PM Network® magazine, enjoy discounted fees on credential exams, events and continuing education classes, gain access to member-exclusive web content, and much more. Our Suncoast Chapter has members from a large variety of businesses for local networking, we offer many educational opportunities, and we provide a great range of PM related presentations by excellent speakers.
Here's how to join
For new PMI Members:
- First you'll need to join PMI Global
- From the PMI Home Page: Click on Become a Member > Select Individual, Student, or Retiree > Add to Cart your Membership – either New or Renewal.
- Next you'll add your Chapter Membership
- Under Community Membership, Browse Communities > Select Chapters > View the full list of PMI Chapters > Under North America, select United States, Select Florida > Click the Join button when you see Suncoast (St Petersbg), FL Chapter.
For existing PMI Members:
- Go to the PMI Chapter Selection page and then under North America, select United States
- Select Florida
- Click the Join button when you see Suncoast (St Petersbg), FL Chapter.
Note: You may join the Suncoast Chapter when you join PMI or you may add our Chapter to your membership at any time.